Re: [SCA Newcomers] hierarchy

  • Lindsay
    Message 1 of 66 , Sep 4, 2007
      Thank you for this well-thought out reply! I think you've said it all,
      in a very persuasive way, and I am in complete agreement.

      Shire of Ramsgaard, Principality of Tir Righ,
      Kingdom of An Tir

    • Bulgarelli Maria
      Message 66 of 66 , Sep 5, 2007
        Not here, but I hear that another kingdom has had a
        Queen in her own right.

        I just happen to think it's cool that Ansteorra had
        the first.