hierarchy

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 66 , Aug 20, 2007
      Hi,

      I am considering joining the SCA, partly because my soon to be 15 year
      old son is interested. I am actually pursuing a degree in history and
      I have a special interest in pre-millenial Ireland, so I can find many
      things I like about it. As I read more and more about how things
      work, I can't help but feel like I'm being rubbed the wrong way
      though. I consider myself to be a libertarian anarchist and the idea
      of willingly participating in a society that follows a hierarchal and
      monarchal form of government isn't sitting well with me. Am I crazy
      or is there a persona out there that is perfect for me?

      Thanks for any advice,
      Michelle
    • Bulgarelli Maria
      Message 66 of 66 , Sep 5, 2007
        Not here, but I hear that another kingdom has had a
        Queen in her own right.

        I just happen to think it's cool that Ansteorra had
        the first.

        Maria