Re: [SCA Newcomers] Kid stuff??

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 17, 2007
      For the pink issue, first, try a regular pink. Period (for most of the time) and also pretty and girly. How about a lovely shade of purple? Another idea would be to do a bit of research and find some paintings of REAL princesses during period. Show them to her and ask her if she wants a dress just like the REAL princess. (You could also use the princess and queen of you kingdom as an example if you want). I mean, what little girl would want to dress like a pretend princess when they can look like a REAL Princess?!?!