Re: gentle folk

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 3 11:22 PM
      As one person said to me, "The SCA is reliving the Middle Ages, the
      way it Should have been!"

      Let me remind you that woman were also not fighters (although there
      are instances of them helping defend their homes) They did not earn
      honor for doing so. Pirates were NOT Gentile folks, and democracy was
      barely begun.
      Some people get a little too uptight regarding others' personas. Just
      remember, you're there to have fun. Do what YOU enjoy the way you
      enjoy it. And if someone seems to have a problem with it, you can
      point out that you appreciate their opinion, but your doing what you
      enjoy.

      Ingela