About your Persona Challenge

  • jbjt30@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      From: Jibra'il 'Attar. Date: Aug 3, 2007 9:15 PM
      Subject: Re: Friday Five: Persona Challenge

      [[After spending ALL day trying to get around to my own questions,
      I've finally succeeded!!! These responses are from the perspective of
      a Safavid Persian, circa 1531 AD, in the court of Shah Tahmasp I. In
      this case, from a tribesman who is now a servant to the Shah and
      courtier of his Court.]]

      Greetings Jibra'il,
      I am Fa'rissa but that's as far as I have gotten with my Persain name and persona. I would like to find some good material to help me learn and research developing my Persain persona more. I really liked what you wrote about yourself and was wondering where you got the info you needed to put that together. Would you be willing to share your sources with me? I know I love Persain clothing and that is what I'm most comfortable in but from there I really don't know much about 16th cent Persai or any other time frame of Persai. I would like to do 13th Cent. Do you have any suggestions of where to start my research? With what books or websites or whatever? I really apreciate any information you can help me with thanks!
      Fa'rissa