Re: [SCA Newcomers] Instructions on How to make a shield

  • Thomas Beckett
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      no im not in the alexandria,la group... in fact i dont think i have
      heard of it before now :| but for some reason lord albericht seems
      like a familar name that I have seen somewhere before but i cannot put
      my finger on where

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, gordon parler <kajuncrytter@...>
      wrote:

      > thomas are you part of the alexandria,la group? if so i would like
      to talk to you about making a helm .