Re: [SCA Newcomers] flea furs

  • Shere'e
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 27, 2007
      On 7/27/07, jimmielou111 <jimmielou111@...> wrote:
      > Do you think it would be possible to make a "flea fur" not using real
      > fur? I never use fur products and the only leather I use is recycled.
      > Even if I found an old fur piece at a thrift store, I couldn't bear
      > the thought of wearing a dead animal across my arm. Do you think it's
      > possible to make a realistic one with fake fur or am I deluding myself?
      >
      > Vivien Hollingsworth -- South Downs

      There are some really good fake furs out there now. I have some fake
      fox that looks and feels almost exactly like the real thing. It is
      quite a bit more in price than the cheaper stuff you find at most
      craft stores but if you look around you can find it. I lucked out on
      mine and found it at a thrift store.

      Mirnada
      --
      www.webeweddings.com