Re: [SCA Newcomers] Custom Garb on short notice..?

  • N.E. Star
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2007
      robeargw_2000 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:I figured I would skip over basic tunics cause I've been lurking and
      trying to get into the SCA for about two years, and I've done enough
      research to know I'm going to end up somewhere in the 14th century.
      With tuition and all I'd like to buy something I'll use a lot!
      It's always nice to have something to do dirty work in, wear to and from the shower, ect...

      Naomi Corkajan