Instructions on How to make a shield

  • Thomas Beckett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2007
      So far I have found two guides:
      http://www.io.com/~caladin/shield.htm
      http://delaflamme.org/site/makeashield
      for making combat ready shields. Does anyone know of any other good
      guides?
    • gordon parler

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
          no im not in the alexandria,la group... in fact i dont think i have
          heard of it before now :| but for some reason lord albericht seems
          like a familar name that I have seen somewhere before but i cannot put
          my finger on where

          --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, gordon parler <kajuncrytter@...>