Gambeson Design

  • Pardus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2007
      Hey! Here is a tentative design for my future piece. It's not to scale,
      and I am thinking of cutting it the length of a surcoat.

      I have this idea to use a lighter quilted fabric and simply add closed
      cell padding over the ribcage/shoulder area.

      http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/180/180255/folders/160796/2186974tabard.jpg

      The original pic came from "How to Make
      a Gambeson " By Inga the Unfettered
      Lost Vikings Household