Re: Polish Garb

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Mar 11, 2001
      Hi!<br><br>You might try contacting some of the
      people listed at this site.
      (although I didn't know about it till I found it on
      line!!)<br>I see that at least one person lists Romany
      (gypsy)as an interest and the overall point of the list is
      Slavic interests. I bet these people could direct you
      right to what you want!!<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003