Re: [SCA Newcomers] Pavilion Suggestions

  • Patrick Callahan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2007
      Panther Primitives has Viking Wedge Tent that is

      7’ X 8’ X 7’

      I am not recommending it as I have no experience with
      that particular product. However, Panther usually has
      pretty a high quality. Panther's Tipi Lodges are
      legendary among Native American Pow-Wow goers because
      they are made strong, fully reinforced, and and will
      stand up to the weather. (Panther Primitives is not
      paying me for this commercial.)

      Anyways: I think it would be possible, that a small
      "A-Frame" could be to set up a by one person. For many
      years I camped in a Panther Dwarf Wall Tent with
      Medieval Colors. It was about that same size and if I
      needed to I could put it up with by myself, though
      having a second made the job a little easier.

      Krezye Padreyk