Re: Hello

  • bonnielass5_32548
    Message 1 of 2565 , Mar 10, 2001
      If you go to your herald in your group or the
      kingdom they can lead you in the right direction. What
      kingdom are you in? Have you gone into your shire or
      barony or emailed an officer in the kingdom? If you need
      help, I will do what I can to get you there. Just email
      me.<br><br>Maire Inghen Ross
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003