Re: Hello

  • fiona_oblisse
    Message 1 of 2565 , Mar 10, 2001
      Hey, I know what you mean. At least you know
      which Kingdom you are in. It took me almost a year to
      figure that out. If you subscribed to the local
      newsletter, you will get one every month. It has events,
      names and phone numbers for activities. If you didn't
      subscribe (I think it's extra), try the SCA website like
      the previous writer suggested. Maybe I'll see you at
      an event...
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003