Re: [SCA Newcomers] Greetings Group

  • Anetika
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2007
      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Jibra'il 'Attar."
      <giudo.brunelleschi@...> wrote:

      > Greetings and welcome to Calontir and the SCA!

      Again, Greetings and welcome Kimberly! Jibiril, we really must
      stop "bumping" into each other like this. ;)

      Allow me to introduce myself. I am Lady Constance Wilkike,
      Chatelaine, Barony of Forgotten Sea, Calontir (Kansas City MO).
      What event are you planning to make your first? I suggest Feast of
      Eagles coming up in August if you don't make it to one sooner.
      Feast of Eagles is always a fun little event, with plenty to do and
      see. There will be fighting, A&S and of course, a fantastic feast
      prepared by a lady who is quite possibly Calontir's finest cook. Go
      to http://www.shireofcai.org/flyers for more info. I look forward
      to meeting you at future events.

      In Service to Kingdom and Barony,
      Lady Constance Wilkicke