new to the club

  • sweety_503
    Message 1 of 2565 , Mar 7, 2001
      Hello,<br> I'm new to the club. I just thought I
      would introduce myself. My name is Leah and I'm 18 and
      have a 16 month old daughter. I'm not an actual member
      of the SCA, but have been going to events for a year
      and a half. I only go to one per month becuase that's
      when the rest of our household goes. I was introduced
      to it by my daughter's father and have fallen in
      love with it. We are a part of An Tir. Well, I guess
      that's it about me for now. The question I wanted to
      know is how many levels are there (kingdoms,
      households, etc.) and their roles? Thanks so much.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003