Clonmeen Castle

  • white_christian
    Message 1 of 2565 , Mar 3, 2001
      I am look for some one that can help me find
      information about Clonmeen Castle in the 1540s. I would like
      to know the exact location of the castle in both
      modern and period terms. I would also like to know the
      names of the principle people at the castle at that
      time. If they were Callahan's then I would like to know
      exactly how those Callahan's chose to spell their name.
      If any one has this information or could lead me to
      some one who does or to some other source where I
      could find it myself, I would be most grateful. I am
      also looking any person in Houston Texas that could
      teach me the finer points of Irish history and about
      historic clothing. If any one like this exists I would
      very much like to meet them. Thank you.<br><br> What
      Callahan<br><br> naspiritwalker@...
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003