Re: need a little help here

  • taliesin_666666
    Message 1 of 2565 , Mar 2, 2001
      Hey steve nice to hear from someone my age! Well
      I just turned fourteen in january but thats
      irrelivent. I'm so glad that there are other people my age
      here. Just to give you a little run down on my self i
      am 14 and live in madison Wisconsin so i'm in the
      barony of jararvellir. I'm working on making my armor
      and when I'm done with that I'll start buffer
      fighting ( which you can partisipate in I think). My
      persona is going to be late 13th century in the service
      of edward the first( the best king ever!) during his
      conquest of Wales!!!!! Please ask any Questions you wish
      or just post any thing. Sorry if this is getting
      confusing or annoying I'll stop now Oh one more thing if
      you havent all ready join the SCA teens club.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003