Re: need a little help here

  • srael8
    Message 1 of 2565 , Feb 27, 2001
      Steve,<br><br>First allow me to express my
      respect for your excellent writing skills and courtesy.
      The transition from a normal person to a medieval
      lord will be easy for you!<br><br>Secondly, I took the
      liberty of doing a little preliminary research for
      you.<br><br>Lapeer, I find, is in the Souther Peninsula of Michigan,
      which is a part of the SCA region called Pentamere. For
      a list of SCA groups in your region, go here when
      you have a
      properly. There isn't a group in Lapeer, although there are
      a bunch in that area of Michigan. I apologize for
      not finding which group is exactly closest, but I
      have a project for school tomorrow that's taking up a
      lot of time. Anyway, I figured you probably have a
      better understanding of Michigan so you'll know which is
      closest.<br><br>Once you find the group you may like to join, contact
      the person listed there about how to get involved.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003