Re: I cant wait until tuesday

  • dontwait4themessiah
    Message 1 of 2565 , Feb 18, 2001
      It's cool to have roman armour even if your
      persona isn't roman. I mean, even though the roman empire
      was well and truly defunct by the 10th century CE,
      thier influence stayed with all the countries they had
      come in contact with- that's most of the Western
      world, in case you were wondering.<br>Sorry if this is
      historically wrong, but I am just a kid, I just thought I
      service,<br>Morag
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003