RE: [SCA Newcomers] where do I hide it?

  • christopher chastain
    Message 1 of 5 , May 21, 2007
      After reading this most .......tasteful subject, my mother is a nurse that knows some older doctors that still to this day do the taste test method. I so dearly hope doctors got paid for it in our period like they do today!

      Cristauf De Castan

      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.comFrom: hillwizard2@...: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:25:32 -0400Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] where do I hide it?

      In a message dated 5/21/2007 6:20:15 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, liana@... writes:I recall reading once that diabetes was known and diagnosable at leastby the end of our period -- and that the way it was diagnosed was bytasting the person's urine to see whether or not it was sweet!-AryanhwyI know that this was done, but don't know if it was as early as the 1600's If you know anything about diabetes you know when a person is spilling that much sugar into their urine they are not long for this worldMike the Hillwizard************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]