Re: [SCA Newcomers] where do I hide it?

  • Lynden
    Message 1 of 8 , May 21 9:33 AM
      EEEWWWWWWWW! Thanks though for your info! - Lyden

      Sara L Uckelman <liana@...> wrote: Quoth Lynden:
      > I feel it's also about education. No, a pump isn't period. So, I'm now in
      > terested in what happened to medieval diabetics? Did we exist back then? Is
      > there any record of people having what may have been low blood sugar reactio
      > ns and being mistaken as being crazy, moody, or possessed? THAT would be rea

      I recall reading once that diabetes was known and diagnosable at least
      by the end of our period -- and that the way it was diagnosed was by
      tasting the person's urine to see whether or not it was sweet!

      -Aryanhwy

      --
      vita sine literis mors est
      http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/

      Never trust a computer that you can't throw out the window.