Re: [SCA Newcomers] Hallo! My name is Inigo Montoya...no, wait...

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2007
      Enjoy the weekend! I'm looking forward to my first such trip which
      will likely occur toward the end of the summer.

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Janet <HI_it_is_me@...> wrote:

      > I thought that put you in Oaken. There are actually several of us
      from Oaken on these lists. It's a pretty great area to be a part of.
      Well, I can't sit and chat much right now...I have to go pack the car
      because I have to be out in Red Spears by around 2pm to claim land for
      my household....Baron Wars :) but if you have any further questions
      about Oaken and stuff, I'd be happy to help you after I get back from
      camping this weekend. :)