Any pirates available tomorrow???

  • wendy brown
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2007
      My grandson's class is having a pirate day tomorrow here in Cleveland, Ga. I know Crown list is this weekend but is there a Captain available to come and ask these little headstart scallywags to join the crew? Maybe 20 minutes or so???
      Thank you,
      Ælfwynn
      Shire of Beau Fort

    • Patrick Callahan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2007
        September 19th is International Talk Like A Pirate Day

        http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

        Krezye Padreyk