Happy Birthday to the SCA ...

  • Maria
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      As our older members probably know and our new members probably don't, May 1 is the anniversary of the founding of the SCA.

      So, here's to all the fun we've had, the friends we've made and the new things we've learned over the years.

      May the SCA have many more years like the ones I've witnessed.

      Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici
      Maria Buchanan
      Kingdom of Ansteorra