Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: another new guy

  • hillwizard2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 9:39 AM
      In a message dated 5/1/2007 9:01:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      velvetclad@... writes:

      As for garb, decide what "class" you wish to be. If you wish to be
      middle to upper class, garb can be quite elaborate. I'd advise
      getting a fearless seamstress or tailor! See if your library has the
      book "The Tudor Tailor". Unless you are a seriously accomplished
      tailor yourself, this may scare you away from the 1500's, but it is
      very helpful.

      My lady Anna

      I think middle to upper class would be more fun and I like the Idea of
      "pretty" garb I spend time in the thrift stores all ready so should be able to
      find the fabric. I make jewelry and live in a college town so will be able to
      trade it for needle work :)

      I am lost in the Kingdom of An Tir - Somewhere south of the College of
      Cranehaven, north of the Barony of Vulkanfeldt, to the west of the Shire of
      Ambergard and east of the Barony of Madrone. I am also without a name so will call
      myself
      Mike the Hillwizard