"Old-Newbie" in Atenvelt (Arizona)

  • velvetclad
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 10:03 PM
      Greetings,
      I am currently getting back into the SCA in a new Kingdom, after many
      years of SCA deprivation.
      I live in Camp Verde, Arizona, which seems to be in a no mans land
      between Baronies/Shires....I am willing to drive to events but would
      love to have some contacts before I go traipsing in with the desperate
      hope that someone will kindly share their shade and conversation.
      Being a friendly sort, I am sure that I could strike up a chat, but
      being in Atenvelt, I may perish without the shade!!
      Any and all extentions of courtesy will be gratefully answered. Thank
      you all, good people,
      Anna