9641Re: [SCA Newcomers] Medieval Research

  • Stephanie Burnette
    Mar 2, 2007
      Hi Justin,
      That would be fantastic! I tried applying to the
      group but I suppose my application wasnt what they
      were looking for! I would greatly appreciate your
      help! Thank you so much!
      --- Iustinos Tekton called Justin <justin@...>

      Cheap talk?
      http://voice.yahoo.com