911I'm in need of some help....

  • k_hinote
    Feb 1, 2001
      If you will look in the photo section, I have
      added two pictures under "Martin's new armor project".
      My question to the club is does any know a good
      armorer that could make this helm for me?<br><br>The
      trick is that the back plate has to be recessed a bit
      so that I can hang chain mail from it. <br><br>Those
      of you in Jara, know Duke Conn's helm. That is what
    • Show all 2565 messages in this topic