8756Re: Siege Weapon Ammunition

  • Gina
    Aug 3, 2006

      In answer to your question, please check out the Society Siege Engine
      Handbook located at:

      As well, you can check out the Combat Archery page at:

      If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me at this

      Signora Aurelia da Calabria
      Deputy East Kingdom Chatelaine
      siege marshal
      combat archery marshal in training

      "Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
      take honor from me and my life is done."
      --William Shakespeare

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Janet <HI_it_is_me@...> wrote:
      > ok, so my boyfriend is trying to find some info
      > (dimensions, suggested materials, etc) for siege
      > weaponry ammunitions. Specifically ballista bolts and
      > also crossbow bolts, but also for trebuchets, etc.
      > We're in the Midrealm (I know it's a silly time to ask
      > since most of the midrealmers are at pennsic). Any
      > info would be greatly appreciated, so I can get him to
      > quit building the tabletop artillery that is over
      > coming my living room and send him to the back yard to
      > work on the real thing....lol.
      > Thanks a ton,
      > Isabel of Falcon's Quarry
      > North Oaken