8751Siege Weapon Ammunition

  • Janet
    Aug 2, 2006
      ok, so my boyfriend is trying to find some info
      (dimensions, suggested materials, etc) for siege
      weaponry ammunitions. Specifically ballista bolts and
      also crossbow bolts, but also for trebuchets, etc.
      We're in the Midrealm (I know it's a silly time to ask
      since most of the midrealmers are at pennsic). Any
      info would be greatly appreciated, so I can get him to
      quit building the tabletop artillery that is over
      coming my living room and send him to the back yard to
      work on the real thing....lol.
      Thanks a ton,
      Isabel of Falcon's Quarry
      North Oaken