8747Re: [SCA Newcomers] Pennsic 35

  • Milica of Varna
    Aug 1, 2006
      Hi Alaric,

      Pennsic was Justin and my first event on consecutive years. It was wonderful
      and terrifying, even back in the early 1990s. When we helped get a shire
      started in our area, we were the only ones who had attended Pennsic and wrote
      up a little guide for the War. We've revised it a couple of times and people
      have said that it's still useful. You can read it at:
      http://sca.4th.com/node/4634

      Hope it helps some. Have a great time!

      Milica

      On Sunday 30 July 2006 15:36, Joseph Irwin wrote:
      > Well I don't know about the rest of you but this is going to be my
      > first Pennsic. Is anyone else going Pennsic for the first time this
      > year? And If anyone has gone before, What is it like? What should i
      > like forward to and what not? And Hell maybe we are in the same camp
      > grounds, So if you know where your camping, tell me the land #. Like my
      > group is camping is E28.
      >
      > Hope to hear some feed back,
      > Alaric of Surtr's Brood
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links