8473Just Arrived

  • bellona40
    Jun 6, 2006
      Good Evening;
      I am very very new to SCA and was on the internet looking at sites and
      found this group. I have been to a few meetings at our local group.
      I am totally lost at what I am doing so figured I would take some time
      and do some research. Lots of reading.
      I don't have any garb and I figure that would be my first project, and
      I appreciate all the useful links to other sites. I hope it will give
      me the confidence to begin on my first garb and also learn how to sew
      at the same time. It can be a bit intimidating since I cant sew.
      I am glad to be a part of this group and will probably have lots of
      questions about many things as well.
      BG
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic