7888Re: [SCA Newcomers] A Jumble of Justins

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Dec 1, 2005
      On Thursday 01 December 2005 15:22, Josey Wales wrote:
      > Actually there are 5 . . . my buddy and I joined in Feb, he took the name
      > Justin, and his mundane name is also Scot (just one T though)!  One of him
      > is way plenty, I can't imagine 5 of you!

      Just go see the movie "Independence Day" and you'll have general idea of what
      we have in mind. Only I'm a computer geek and not stupid enough to leave an
      open port where the conquered peasants of Earth can upload a virus! Bwahahaha!

      Justin...just TRY to guess which one it is THIS time

      keys fesswise reversed sable.