6923Re: [SCA Newcomers] Northwest Indiana SCA Group? (Greyhope?)

  • Milica of Varna
    Mar 2, 2005
      Greetings Darius,

      Here's a contact for the Seneschal of Greyhope who actually lives in Michigan
      City:

      Greyhope (Shire)
      Renee Du Vallier (Suzanne DiRocco)
      glamorpunk@...
      http://www.dinwiddiedesigns.com/greyhope/

      Welcome and good luck!

      Milica

      On Wednesday 02 March 2005 00:09, dariuscoinspinner wrote:
      > Greetings, and well-met, lords and ladies. I am seeking information
      > on any local branches of the SCA near Michigan City, Indiana. I
      > have been interested in joining for some time, and am now in a
      > position to do so. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any
      > local branches with which to train. I have several friends who are
      > also interested, and we would like to at least find local fighter
      > practice in order to qualify for events. Please let me know if
      > anyone has contact information that may be useful.
      >
      > Good Dn,
      > Darius Coinspinner
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      THL Milica of Varna