6831Re: [SCA Newcomers] got a name, need some links to garb....

  • Lady Aranel
    Jan 17, 2005
      <<Here are some links that will get you started on your garb.I could recommend a few books too, if you like.As for your byname, place names or professions were common;for instance my Saxon husband's name is Cynric of Bedwyn.>>>

      I would love the book recommendations. Thank you! Also, how does one find a place name from the correct period?

      thanks again!
      Ælfwyn