6780Re: natural colors [SCA Newcomers] Introduction

  • patrickscribe
    Dec 27 2:38 PM
      Color Wheel of Dark Ages colors
      http://www.vikingsonline.org.uk/resources/authenticity/basickit/kit-
      fig38.htm This link from the UK reenactors The Vikings is a great
      resource for anyone wondering what kind of colors were possible in
      the Dark Ages.

      - Mael Patraic mac Domnaill/Patrick O'Donnell
      Author of The Knights Next Door: Everyday People Living Middle Ages
      Dreams
      An inside look at the Current Middle Ages
      www.knightsnextdoor.com

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Marco and Jitka Sainte