6230Re: [SCA Newcomers] New arrival

  • william_of_crioch_branach
    Sep 7, 2004
      Salutations Lady Milica;
      Your kind offer does honor to one such as I, so unlearned in the
      ways of the Dream.
      Methinks in the months remaining in your tenure my knowledge of
      SCA ways and wit will grow sufficient to ask the questions you
      propose.
      For now I will treasure your kind thoughts on my behalf.
      -- william of crioch branach

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Milica of Varna <milica@4...>

      > THL Milica of Varna
      > Middle Kingdom Chronicler