6213Re: [SCA Newcomers] New arrival

  • william_of_crioch_branach
    Sep 4, 2004
      Noble Friend Justin:
      Forsake thy "evil grin" for a kind thought can ne'er be deemed
      sinister.
      My knowledge of the SCA and Midrealm is at this time slight and
      therefore I would doubt being of my use in any "official" role.
      I would however be interested in helping and learning more about
      the role of Chronicler and in what why I might assist SCAtoday.net.
      At some point when my knowledge of this realm suffices, I would be
      willing to consider a Chronicler role.
      Never fear Lady Milica, I would not seek to usurp your interest
      in the Chronicler post. I've been a journalist for 35 years and am
      not looking for a new job, just to learn more of this mythic realm.
      Good cheer to all.
      -- william of crioch branach

      <justin@4...> wrote:
      > On Wednesday 01 September 2004 18:52, william_of_crioch_branach
      wrote:
      > > william is a scribe which corresponds to my modern-day
      occupation of
      > > journalist in Kankakee, Illinois.
      >
      > [SHAMELESS_PLUG]
      > Journalist, eh? Hmmmm...... (evil grin spreads across Justin's
      face...)

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic