6067Re: Too old to get started?

  • purpletigerarcher
    Aug 3, 2004
      i am 55 yrs old.. and have been to WW twice now camping and also
      have taken up archery.. even making my own arrows.*smile*.. its been
      great !! also.. making my own garb... learning more all the time...
      have a few friends also.. that are not so young . being involved in
      this has brought me new friends.. both young and old.. so join in..
      and be happy.. ..........
      Lady Katrynia of Jararvellir

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "ayban_aksakal"
      <ayban_aksakal@y...> wrote:
      > --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "CleKHD" <CleKHD@a...> wrote:
      > > I had a question regarding age. I've looked at several SCA
      sites
      > and
      > > message boards and find it very interesting as I like medieval
      > > history. However it seems from the photos and the posts that
      most
      > of
      > > the people are in their teens, 20's and 30's. As I am in my
      40's I
      > > was wondering if I would be a bit too old to start out as a
      rookie ?

      > I'm 46 and just attended my first event in June. I loved every
      minute
      > of it!
      >
      > -Ayban Aksakal of the Barony of Madrone, An Tir
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic