5953Re: [SCA Newcomers] Fabric questions

  • chemistbb3
    Jul 1, 2004
      Ahhhhh,
      Then what we had here was a failya to communicate...

      Now your earlier post makes better sense to me!

      I have always liked the sound advice you have always given and the
      way your earlier post read to me was a bit of a shock. I'M glad that
      is cleared up to me!

      Williamk