4672Re: [SCA Newcomers] My first SCA event, LOTS of Questions.

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    May 28, 2003
      On Tuesday 27 May 2003 15:33, Ld. Dylan wrote:
      > I know of one guy in Ansteorra
      > who brings a full sized break-down bed to put together in his tent!

      And this is odd.....why?

      Who has a full four-poster bed, built from poplar wood, that knocks down for
      transport and which he assembles each Pennsic. It goes well with the
      bookshelves that attach with iron brackets to our tent poles, the kitchen
      counters with overhead storage shelves, the stained-glass lantern, the
      two oriental rugs, and the wall tapestry.

      fesswise reversed sable.