      From: Erin Truesdell <Lilith2592@...> [mailto:Lilith2592@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 8:52 PM
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Garb Questions and more!

      Okay, garb questions- Can anyone find any historical documentation
      for front lacing bodices in the mid 1500's in england? and where
      does one buy very very small grommets? (size 00 two peice grommets
      and a setter.) i refuse to use eyelets, they irk me.
      also, what does a woman fighter wear? skirts seem like a hinderance
      but i'm sure a woman in pants isn't common, though i did once see a
      woodcutting of a renaissance woman on a hunt in those poufy pants.
      and is there a basic website that has something of a general
      overveiw of different periods and cultures that one can chose a
      persona from?
      and about what time period did light weapons fighting come into
      being?

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic