3531Re: [SCA Newcomers] SCA in Michigan

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Oct 1, 2002
      On Tuesday 01 October 2002 10:40, Erin Truesdell wrote:
      > Hi all, i'm a student at western. (English major, medieval history
      > minor) I'm looking for SCA members in the Kalamazoo area. I can't
      > seem to learn when or where there are meetings or how to get started
      > in the SCA. Anyone who lives in the Kalamazoo/Canton of Three Hills
      > area, i'd love some info.

      Good morning!

      Michigan is known in the SCA as the Region of Pentamere. You can find
      contact information online at http://www.midrealm.org/seneschallorum/ (look
      in the Pentamere regional section). Also take a look at the "non-warranted
      groups" page, linked from the above, to see if there is a proto-incipient
      (newly forming) group that is closer to you than the nearest warranted
      group.

      Have fun, and let me know if I can be of further help.

      Justin
      (Who happens to be the guy who maintains the Middle Kingdom Seneschallorum...)

      Database Deputy to the Middle Kingdom Seneschal

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/