2724Intro

  • Liye23
    May 1, 2002
      Greetings and Good day m'lords and m'ladies.

      Wanted to send a short note out introducing my newbie self.

      I'm Beth living in the east kingdom, canton of buckland cross,
      mundanley known as Morrisville, PA. This is now the like the 8th SCA
      list i've joined and everyone has been very helpful.

      I'm still exploring persona options, but as of now am researching a
      irish celtic lass, not sure what time period yet.

      My main interests in the SCA so far is just heavy weapon fighting,
      after my first event i hope to become more involved in the finer
      things.

      My thanks for your time.

      Beth
    • Show all 38 messages in this topic