2444Re: Heilsa!

  • katfletcher
    Feb 1, 2002
      Welcome Lady Rhiannon!<br>I agree with William,
      it is nice to have more representation from a
      different area, and I am from Madison! (Barony of
      Jararvellir)<br>You and the others can help increase our location
      diversity by spreading the word about the Club. I think it
      might be that since both Njal and I are here in
      Madison, word has spread a bit quicker on our home
      turf.<br>It is also nice to have another exprerienced voice
      to help with questions. We do love questions here.
      Even though you have been around the SCA awhile, feel
      free to ask your own. Even after 20 years, I am still
      learning quite a lot about different areas of the Society
      from this bunch!<br>So welcome, enjoy!!<br>Kathryn
    • Show all 2565 messages in this topic