17290Re: [SCA Newcomers] Lilies Shoes

  • Justinos Tekton
    May 18, 2014
      On May 18, 2014, at 15:24 , Lindsey Battle krisline@... [scanewcomers] <scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxNjAw/z/CP0AAOxyUrZSsWbA/$_3.JPG

      Hi, folks...

      Just a quick note from your moderator. I checked the above link myself before approving your message, to make sure it wasn't malware or spam, but in general, please don't post links to the list without some explanatory text. There are a *lot* of spambots out there that post "bare" links, or links with just a word or two of text. It's easier for readers, and list admins, to know a link is trustworthy if you explain in human-written text what it's about.

      This one was posted from a smartphone, and I understand that's a clumsy typing venue, but even a few words would help.

      This isn't intended to yell at anyone, just a "gentle nudge" to help readers make good link clicking decisions. :-)

      Kind regards,

      Justinos Tekton called Justin
      "Ego Drazi. Ego levo gravia."
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic