      From: bcarlson78 <bcarlson78@...>
      To: scanewcomers <scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Oct 1, 2013 9:17 am
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Feast Gear Vendors?

      Hey all, I've been attending fighter practice for the last 6 months and I'm finally getting around to going to my first event.  Garb is ready, arms/armor, registered at the SCA.

      The one thing I can't seem to find is good online vendors for feast gear.  Especially pertaining to plates and bowls. Could someone be so kind to recommend an online vendor for either wooden or pewter plates I could purchase from?

      Thanks,
      Brian
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic