17160Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: A quick question about Swedish surnames

  • Nikki
    Aug 21, 2013
      You'll be waiting for quite some time. The Academy is really only active
      behind the scenes at this point. You're better off going to your local
      herald. If you can't make it too a local meeting, you can check your
      local/kingdom website and see if electronic consultations are available.