17072Frustrated

  • D K Skoog
    May 16 4:38 PM
      I wanted to go to A&S and Crown tournament in Meridies this month, but I
      have no clothes. I sent an email to the barony yahoogroup asking for either
      clothes I could borrow or someone who could help me make a simple tunic or
      something. No one bothered to answer. Now I'm not going to the event
      because I have nothing to wear. There are also a bunch of things I want to
      do, but I have no idea who might do them near me and I feel like I can't
      meet people because I can't go to events because I haven't met people who
      will teach me to sew because I haven't gone to events because.... you get
      it.